The Business Analyst (BA) is responsible for providing support to the end users of our ERP software. The BA is the lead on projects such as software upgrades, implementation and integration of our A2000 ERP system with all internal systems and integration with our wholesale and retail websites. The Business Analyst will also act as the liaison between the end user and the technology team to support all internal systems.
- Partner with departments as the subject matter expert (SME) of our A2000 ERP system and assist managers to define, develop and deploy business solutions to improve efficiency.
- Oversee all integrations into and out of the ERP system.
- Facilitate testing of the ERP to ensure data integrity; and support transaction/data cleanup activities when necessary.
- Define business requirements for new processes, queries, reports, and enhancements and analyze results.
- Implement, configure and test the A2000 application to ensure a high level of data integrity
- Maintain A2000 security.
- Serve as a resource for the Leadership Team to develop, create & analyze reports to provide insights that will allow the organization to make informed business decisions.
- Act as a liaison with outside service providers to monitor performance & meet company expectations.
- Maintain database of service contracts and computers.
- B.A. or B.S. degree in Business, Accounting or Information Technology and 5 years of experience working with an ERP system.
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel and experience using other database packages such as Access or Oracle is considered a plus.
- Experience in business analysis functions such as report writing, testing transactions and system functionality, creating high level software specs, integration of various software systems and writing requirements.
- A sound understanding of business processes and must be able to effectively articulate system functionality to all level of users, as well as communicate effectively with outside vendors.
The following items are not required but are considered a plus:
- Experience working in an inventory environment.
- Experience successfully managing outside IT vendors.
This position offers the opportunity for professional growth, competitive pay and benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, PTO, holidays and a company matched 401k, all in a fast-paced and fun work environment. No relocation expenses will be paid in conjunction with this open position.
Interested candidates should submit resume and compensation requirements to: https://rippletest.wufoo.com/forms/business-analyst/