Ripple Junction is one of the most successful purveyors of licensed apparel and merchandise in the United States. We create a wide-range of top-quality products that appeal to the fans of our extensive roster of licensed properties, while generating strong sales for our numerous retail partners. We have been named to License Magazine’s Top Licensee list ten years running.
Ripple Junction is searching for an E-Commerce Assistant to join our growing, very awesome E-Commerce Team. This position will assist in the overall day-to-day operations of the E-Commerce department to achieve desired sales objectives and goals.
Essential Job Functions:
- Create listing templates for feeds to Amazon.
- Upload completed templates into Amazon. Retrieve processing reports from Amazon. Make sure that all products have brand registry applied.
- Troubleshoot any errors resulting from product listings.
- Maintain listings issues such as, but not limited to, suppressed images, stranded items, and FBA catalog errors.
- Enter Amazon sales orders shipments into Amazon Seller Central. Enter sales order quantities, split shipments and create packing slips before sending to the Distribution Center for fulfillment.
- Create RMAs for Returned Merchandise from Amazon on a weekly basis.
- Maintain Shipping discrepancies by defining the issues internally and then reconciling them with Amazon.
- Manage open cases in Amazon Seller Central. Provide data or information requested by seller support, follow instructions provided by seller support to fix listings, and close cases appropriately.
- Update/Assign Replenishment Alerts and set replenishment alerts for each size variation to alert when stock is low.
- Assist E-Commerce Analyst with replenishment orders for stock and miscellaneous products to maintain consistent inventory with in Amazon and B2C inventories.
- Review orders in the E-Commerce Platform and escalate errored or long term processing orders to the E-Commerce Supervisor to review.
- Scrub listings imported from Amazon into the E-Commerce back end for correct information before enabling to list on front end.
- Update Mapwatch: add new stock styles and remove closeouts.
- Will assist in Customer Service when time permits.
- Minimum of one (1) year sales support, ecommerce, customer service and/or administrative experience.
- Experience within the Amazon Platform (Seller Central) is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products: Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.
- Experience using an ERP system is a plus.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
This position offers the opportunity for professional growth, competitive pay and benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, PTO, holidays and a company matched 401k, all in a fast-paced and fun work environment.
No relocation expenses will be paid in conjunction with this open position.
Interested candidates should submit resume and compensation requirements to: