E-Commerce Amazon Coordinator
Ripple Junction Design is a top Licensee of over 70 popular TV, movie, and pop culture licenses including The Big Bang Theory, The Hangover, The Goonies, and Grateful Dead. Our in-house design staff creates T-shirt and apparel designs, as well as accessories and seasonal merchandise. We work with familiar licensors such as Warner Bros., MTV, NBC Universal, and Fox. Ripple Junction is searching for an E-Commerce Amazon Coordinator to join our E-Commerce Team.
Ripple Junction is searching for an E-Commerce Amazon Coordinator to join our E-Commerce Team.
- Create listing templates for feeds to Amazon.
- Upload completed templates into Amazon. Retrieve processing reports from Amazon. Make sure that all products have brand registry applied.
- Troubleshoot any errors resulting from product listings.
- Maintain listings issues such as, but not limited to, suppressed images, stranded items, and FBA catalog errors.
- Enter Amazon sales orders shipments into Amazon Seller Central. Enter sales order quantities, split shipments and create packing slips before sending to the Distribution Center for fulfillment.
- Create RMAs for Returned Merchandise from Amazon on a weekly basis.
- Maintain Shipping discrepancies by defining the issues internally and then reconciling them with Amazon.
- Manage open cases in Amazon Seller Central. Provide data or information requested by seller support, follow instructions provided by seller support to fix listings, and close cases appropriately.
- Update/Assign Replenishment Alerts and set replenishment alerts for each size variation to alert when stock is low.
- Create Sales feeds for Aged products. Maintain sales calendar and update sales based on E-Commerce Supervisors direction.
- Create and Maintain expiring, renewing, new licenses on Amazon platforms. Create calendar for sell off dates and create removal orders for any expired stock.
- Update Mapwatch: add new stock styles and remove closeouts.
- Watch Mapwatch violations for MAC violations and for counterfeit sellers. Work with the E-Commerce Supervisor to get this violations fixed.
- Answer Customer Services messages through Amazon Seller Central in a timely and efficient manner.
- Enter sales order for pre-orders for all E-Commerce platform.
- Work with the Catalog Coordinator to make sure all items uploaded to Amazon are imported into the E-Commerce backend.
- Any additional tasks, as needed.
- Minimum of two (2) years sales support, ecommerce, customer service and/or administrative experience.
- Experience within the Amazon Platform (Seller Central).
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products: Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.
- Experience using an ERP system is a plus.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
This position offers the opportunity for professional growth, competitive pay and benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, PTO, holidays and a company matched 401k, all in a fast-paced and fun work environment.
No relocation expenses will be paid in conjunction with this open position.
Interested candidates should submit resume and compensation requirements to: