This position will assist in the overall day-to-day operations of the E-Commerce department to achieve desired sales objectives and goals. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Job Functions:
- Website Merchandising (categorization, product sorting, product imports)
- Support in having all products and marketing assets ready to go live for each E-Commerce promotion.
- Run Reports for E-Commerce Supervisor. Reports include new inventory, weekly sales reports, and trend reports. Additional reports will be requested per Supervisor’s needs.
- Support in various data entry projects.
- Support all Retail Customer service; including answering all email questions, refunds, returns, and exchanges on all E-Commerce platforms.
- Submit requests for product setup, product development quotes, colorway request, photoshoot samples and any additional request as they come up.
- Create and track all open production orders for Amazon and Retail.
- Assist E-Commerce Amazon Coordinator with any data entry or photography requests.
- Assist with setting up photoshoots and keeping the photo studio organized.
- Any additional tasks as requested by e-Commerce team members.
- • Complies with policies and procedures as set forth in the employee handbook.
- • Responsible for complying with safety policies and maintaining a safe work environment by reporting any accident/injuries, safety violations, and potential safety hazards within the company that carry a possible threat to the health and safety of our team members.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an individual to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- • Sit and Stand - Must be able to remain in a stationary sitting or standing position throughout the day.
- • Use of hands and fingers to constantly operate computer and office machinery.
- • Talk and Hear - Must be able to accurately communicate and exchange information.
- Minimum of one (1) year sales support, ecommerce, customer service and/or administrative experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products: Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.
- Experience in HTML/CSS is a plus.
- Experience using an ERP system is a plus.
- Ability to learn and adapt to changes in web based applications quickly.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- This is an entry level position.
This position offers the opportunity for professional growth, competitive pay and benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, PTO, holidays and a company matched 401k, all in a fast-paced and fun work environment.
No relocation expenses will be paid in conjunction with this open position.
Please submit resumes to: