Ripple Junction is one of the most successful purveyors of licensed apparel and merchandise in the United States. We create a wide-range of top-quality products that appeal to the fans of our extensive roster of licensed properties, while generating strong sales for our numerous retail partners. We have been named to License Magazine’s Top Licensee list ten years running.
Ripple Junction is searching for an E-Commerce Assistant to join our growing, very awesome E-Commerce Team. This position will assist in the overall day-to-day operations of the E-Commerce department to achieve desired sales objectives and goals.
Essential Job Functions:
- Website Merchandising (categorization, product sorting, product imports)
- Support in having all products and marketing assets ready to go live for each E-Commerce promotion.
- Run Reports for E-Commerce Supervisor. Reports include new inventory, weekly sales reports, and trend reports. Additional reports will be requested per Supervisor’s needs.
- Support in various data entry projects.
- Support all Retail Customer service; including answering all email questions, refunds, returns, and exchanges on all E-Commerce platforms.
- Submit requests for product setup, product development quotes, colorway request, photoshoot samples and any additional request as they come up.
- Create and track all open production orders for Amazon and Retail.
- Assist E-Commerce Amazon Coordinator with any data entry or photography requests.
- Assist with setting up photoshoots and keeping the photo studio organized.
- Any additional tasks as requested by E-Commerce Supervisor.
- Minimum of one (1) year sales support, ecommerce, customer service and/or administrative experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products: Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.
- Experience in HTML/CSS is a plus.
- Experience using an ERP system is a plus.
- Ability to learn and adapt to changes in web based applications quickly.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- This is an entry level position.
This position offers the opportunity for professional growth, competitive pay and benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, PTO, holidays and a company matched 401k, all in a fast-paced and fun work environment.
No relocation expenses will be paid in conjunction with this open position.
Interested candidates should submit resume and compensation requirements to: