At RIPPLE JUNCTION we value creative people who want to work in a challenging and creative design environment. We work with the top pop culture artists, musicians and innovators from around the world and we bring their work to life on the most creatively designed T-shirts on the planet. From Rick and Morty to Naruto to the Grateful Dead, we design and produce top selling pop culture T-shirts and accessories, and we do it from right here in Cincinnati. We have a great people-oriented culture, casual work environment and we are growing fast! Click here to learn more about our history and what we do: https://www.ripplejunction.com/about/
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to:
- Create original graphic designs for various licensed and non-licensed tees and accessories
- Research and apply graphic, fashion, pop-culture trends, and printing techniques to our apparel and accessories
- Brainstorm new and innovative ideas for graphics
- Conduct research to gather design and verbiage ideas
- Develop original graphics that meet presentation aesthetic goals
- Build presentation materials
- Assist with photoshoots or product photography that can be used for website/web graphics
- Communicate directly with sales team and Ecommerce team to complete art requests
- Stay abreast of pop-culture licenses, apparel and accessory market trends
- Experience: Two plus years of relevant experience with demonstrated success in the field, including a broad knowledge of screen printing and color separations.
- Software: Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, and general knowledge of Outlook and Microsoft Office.
- Meet Specifications and Deadlines: Ability to interpret and meet design specifications in a fast-paced environment.
- Mathematical Aptitude: Not heavy math but the basics including all standard measurements.
- Communications: Ability to communicate effectively with all internal and external clients and contacts. Ability to present thoughts, concepts and ideas in a thoughtful and compelling manner.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Commercial Art or related field from a top ranked program is preferred.
To apply for this position, please click Here