Made a purchase from ripplejunction.com and want to make a return? Ripple Junction will accept returns thru 1/31/23 for purchase made in November and December 2022. Returns must be in original, saleable condition. Refunds are issued in Store Credit, if customer wishes for credit back to their original payment a 10% stocking fee will be deduced from the return amount. Shipping and delivery fees are non-refundable.
- Returns must be authorized by Ripple Junction in advance (our warehouse cannot accept returns without a valid return authorization).
- Ripple Junction cannot accept returns of washed or worn merchandise.
- If you have a problem with an order including shortages, damages, etc. please contact Ripple Junction within 72 hours of receiving your order.
- If returning defective products, please use a piece of tape to indicate the location of the defect.
Start your return
Please email us at email@example.com with the following information:
- Order number
- Telephone number
- Reason for return
- Any additional information
Our customer service representative will send you a return form to include in your shipment. Please also include a copy of the invoice with your return to insure proper credit in a timely manner.
If the purchase was made via Paypal and a refund back to the payment is requested, then the refund will return to the Paypal account used to purchase. This will appear as credit in your Paypal account which you can use to make a purchase, or request to withdraw from Paypal to your bank account. Login to your Paypal account to get started.
What do I do if my product is damaged?
Please email us a picture of the damaged area(s) and include your order number to firstname.lastname@example.org.