Seasonal Customer Service Associate
Ripple Junction is one of the most successful purveyors of licensed apparel and merchandise in the United States. We create a wide-range of top-quality products that appeal to the fans of our extensive roster of licensed properties, while generating strong sales for our numerous retail partners. We have been named to License Magazine’s Top Licensee list ten years running.
Seasonal Customer Service Associate
The Customer Support Associateis responsible for providing a positive experience for our wholesale customers, accomplished by accurate order entry, successful order management, and by offering quick, knowledgeable and friendly assistance when addressing customer questions or concerns. Effective communication with other departments, including sales, production team, and distribution center will ensure successful fulfillment of customer orders. This position requires high attention to detail, organization, and ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To successfully meet the performance objectives of the position, an individual must be able to successfully perform each essential duty. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Other duties may be assigned as deemed necessary.
- Accurate and timely entry of customer sales orders into the ERP (A2000) system, paying close attention to quantities, pricing, and fulfillment dates.
- Maintains correct and up to date customer information on the Customer Master, such as resale certificates, contacts, shipping information, etc.
- Proactively follows up with sales reps and customers regarding order status, questions on styles ordered, address verifications, shipment status and/or credit terms for orders.
- Efficient sales order management, including regular review of open orders, available stock, cancel dates, back orders, etc.
- Provides product details, UPCs, SKUs, and customer data as requested.
- Process customer requests for credits and returns, providing Return Merchandise Authorization forms and coordinates the return of product.
- New customer account set up, including confirming customer credit applications and other required documentation is received and complete.
- Utilize reporting functions in ERP system as required.
- Answers calls that are not directed by the automated attendant and forward to the correct person.
- Light receptionist duties, including greeting visitors at the front door and directing them to sign in, and accepting small package deliveries as needed.
- Responsible for complying with safety policies and maintaining a safe work environment by reporting any accident/injuries, safety violations, and potential safety hazards within the company that carry a possible threat to the health and safety of our team members.
- Complies with policies and procedures as set forth in the employee handbook.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an individual to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Sit and Stand - Must be able to remain in a stationary sitting or standing position throughout the day.
- Use of hands and fingers to constantly operate computer and office machinery.
- Talk and Hear - Must be able to accurately communicate and exchange information.
- Experience: Minimum of two (2) years in a role focusing on customer service, or order management. Previous experience in retail, wholesale, or distribution helpful, but not required.
- Computer Experience: Proficient in MS Office Suite, particularly Outlook and Excel. Experience working with ERP system(s) is a plus.
- Mathematical Development: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide all units of measure.
- Licensures and Certifications: None required.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
Interested candidates should submit resume and compensation requirements to: https://rippletest.wufoo.com/forms/customer-support-associate/