Ripple Junction is one of the most successful purveyors of licensed apparel and merchandise in the United States. We create a wide-range of top-quality products that appeal to the fans of our extensive roster of licensed properties, while generating strong sales for our numerous retail partners. We have been named to License Magazine’s Top Licensee List nine years running.
To learn more about Ripple Junction please visit: www.ripplejunction.com. This position offers the opportunity for professional growth, competitive pay and benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, paid vacation, holidays, and a company matched 401k, all in a fast-paced and fun work environment.
We are searching for an Accountant/Analyst to join our Financial Team.
This position will take the lead on the reconciliation between our retail sites and our Oracle ERP system.
- Insure accuracy of retail orders into our ERP system.
- Reconcile the Amazon Payment report to the sales orders in the ERP system.
- Handel discrepancies between retail web site and ERP system.
- Reconcile ecommerce revenue to ensure all completed orders have been shipped and invoiced.
- Complete journal entries that pertain to e-commerce transactions.
- Reconcile MOD (Made on Demand) orders shipped with invoice from MOD vendor.
- Work with our Ecommerce team on the integration of our A2000 ERP system and the B2C and B2B websites.
- Execute tests of the A2000 application to ensure a high level of data integrity.
- Maintain A2000 security.
- Serve as a resource for the Leadership Team to develop, create & analyze reports to provide insights that will allow the organization to make informed business decisions.
This position will also assist the Accounting Department with monthly, quarterly and year end closing activities.
- Prepare general ledger account reconciliations.
- Participate in inventory valuation process. Serve as liaison with Inventory Control department to perform physical inventories and adjust the inventory records as required.
- Perform financial analyses of operating costs to improve management awareness and focus on financial issues.
- Manage and reconcile bank accounts; analyzes bank statements, reconciles daily cash report.
- Manage the company credit cards and expense reports. Credit Card Statements-gathering backup from card holders, matching up with credit card statements, coding charges, and completing the journal entry.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting is preferred but not required. Other quantative degrees will be considered, such as mathematics or statistics.
- Two to five years’ experience in a similar role.
- Ability to work with end users and customers to elicit and disseminate information.
- Demonstrated experience in analysis of business processes.
- Ability to present financial data and related analysis in a clear, concise, and professional manner that can be read by multiple audiences.
- Polished written and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability in creative problem solving.
- Proficient understanding of ERP systems is required.
- Experience in a manufacturing cost environment is a plus.
- Process minded.
- Data driven thinker.
- Logical troubleshooting skills.
- Comfortable and experienced in Word; must be highly proficient with Excel.
- Ability to work independently on multiple projects simultaneously.
This position offers the opportunity for professional growth, competitive pay and benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, PTO, holidays and a company matched 401k, all in a fast-paced and fun work environment.
No relocation expenses will be paid in conjunction with this open position.
Interested candidates should submit resume and compensation requirements to: http://tinyurl.com/ripplejunction-staffaccountant