Temporary E Commerce Assistant– Listing and Marketplace Maintenance
Ripple Junction is looking to add a temporary full time E Commerce Assistant – Listing and Marketplace Maintenance to our band of quirks. The right person will be able to provide stellar support and maintenance across all the marketplaces managed through our Ecommerce team. The willingness to work hard in a fast moving, every changing environment is needed.
We are anticpating this position lasting 90 days.
A Day in the Life
- Generate month-end sales reports on all marketplaces
- List products on marketplaces and perform style set ups
- Assist in reviewing marketplaces for discrepancies and correcting listings as need
- Process Amazon Replenishment orders and load into internal system
- Backup for customer service and order management.
- Participate in daily huddle board management
- Assist in generating landing pages
- Assist in generating and monitoring email campaigns
*Note that all are essential duties
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office programs including Excel and Word on PC Platform
- Customer Service experience
- Order management experience
- Interest in learning HTML
Nice to Haves
- Experience in licensing
- Pop culture experience
- College degree
- Experience with HTML
- Experience with email marketing campaigns/MailChimp
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- High level of initiative, a self-starter
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to collaborate effectively with multiple internal teams
- Ability to review new program opportunities on various marketplaces
- Must be able to work within deadlines in a team environment
- Self-sufficient in handling deadlines and creating time schedules for ongoing projects
- Clear communication skills, both written and verbal
Why Ripple Junction?
At Ripple Junction our vision is to consistently bring joy to pop culture fans—and that joy starts in our employees. We offer a competitive benefit program, growth and development,
discounted merchandise and more. Ripple believes in the value of each employee and it is reflected in our one of a kind environment. Product or potluck—we work, grow and succeed together.
About Ripple Junction
Creating since 1992, Ripple Junction began as two guys with a van full of shirts at a Grateful Dead show. Today, we’re a leading designer and developer of licensed merchandise for globally recognized brands. For over 20 years we have been driven by passion and purpose. Ripple Junction is one of the most successful purveyors of licensed apparel and merchandise in the United States. We create a wide-range of top-quality products that appeal to the fans of our extensive roster of licensed properties, while generating strong sales for our numerous retail partners.
We believe in quality, creative products and a commitment to celebrating film, television, rock & roll, anime, science fiction, video games, and everything pop culture. Ripple Junction’s team of imaginative pop culture fanatics create the planet’s most awesome t-shirts and officially licensed products. We are armed with a passion for all things movies, television, anime, music, video games, and pop culture. And we’re fans first. “Make rad” was the idea that Ripple Junction was born out of - now it’s our life’s work.
Job Type: Temporary Full-time, Non-Exempt
Seniority Level: Entry Level
Click HERE to apply for this opportunity